Monday, December 8, 2014

#HappyToHelp

I shared the following video from KLM with some peers and think it’s worth sharing for everyone. Watch the link first then read below….


Talk about Branding. What makes your class/school different? Are you truly a team of collaborating professionals? As I watched this video, I saw everyone pitching in to make the customer experience #1 priority. I saw no titles and no division of jobs based on job description. Everyone was doing exactly what needed to be done to make the customer happy. To give them an experience that made them want to come back. To create memories that last. We happen to offer the same services for our students, but are we doing it together? A personal challenge for me, from this point on, is to have the #happytohelp mentality. No matter what class you teach…. I want to help. Mother Theresa said, “I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” So, how can you help other teachers make their classes great? What service can you offer to make your school great? Eliminate the boundaries of classroom walls and the isolation of staying in your comfort zone. Hopefully you agree…..with a little #happytohelp mentality the student experience will be like none other. I challenge you to seek out a colleague; offer a fresh perspective and be #happytohelp!

B1,

John


No comments:

Post a Comment